The duty of the role is to support the operations in office and financial admin. Reporting to and working to support company directors the role includes the following:
- Answering the telephone and door, greeting visitors
- Setting up rooms for meetings
- Booking travel as needed
- Filing, photocopying, shredding
- Sorting through post
- Managing time tracking and reporting
- Managing and purchasing office supplies
- Managing health and safety processes
- Fire alarm testing, meter readings, recycling etc
- Arranging team meetings and outings
- Assisting the accounts department – e.g. raising sales orders, invoices etc
- Other general administration as needed.
Confident, enthusiastic, self-starting administrator required for global B2B PR agency in Holmes Chapel. With a willingness to learn, the successful applicant will be bright, organised, friendly and efficient.
Key skills/attributes that we are looking for include:
- Professional manner
You will ideally be educated to A-Level or higher and possess some experience in an administrative role.
Company: The Scott Partnership Ltd (www.scottpr.com)
Location UK: Holmes Chapel, Cheshire
Salary: UK minimum salary
How to apply – CVs and covering letter to Recruit Team ([email protected]) stating that you are applying for the office administrator role.