Terms and conditions for the Food Ingredients Europe social media competition promotion:
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Currently the following countries do allow contests to be run in their countries. If a country is not listed, then the country is not eligible for the contest and any participant from that country cannot participate and receive any awards/prizes:
Austria, Australia, Belgium, Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec), Chile, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Japan, Korea Republic of, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States (excluding Arizona), and Venezuela
- The social media support package consists of 5 hours of support to develop social media content to be pre-approved and scheduled for publishing w/c 27 Nov 17. It does not include set up of accounts, live posting or reporting.
- The prize of a social media package is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The Scott Partnership reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of this promotion at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date of 12pm 17 November 2017.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, The Scott Partnership reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- This promotion is in no way connected to or endorsed by Food Ingredients Europe.
- The promoter is The Scott Partnership.