Linkam Scientific designs and manufactures stages, electronics and software that can be used with microscopes, spectrometers & diffractometers for enhanced sample analysis.
Linkam wanted to increase the awareness of its brand and products among key audiences across multiple markets, to create more demand for its broad range of temperature controlled stages. TSP proposed an integrated marketing communications campaign designed to generate a bank of targeted content with which to enhance the reach of Linkam’s brand and messages.
TSP implemented a proactive, integrated media relations plan to reach Linkam’s target audiences in multiple ways via credible trade media, at regular intervals. We also developed a social media strategy for Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram to enhance Linkam’s online profile and amplify the published media content into the market. Key activity included:
- Creation of media materials, including press releases, articles, interviews, blogs
- Broadening of media contacts across multiple vertical sectors
- Development of high value content, such as customer and partner case studies
- Building a strategy and schedule of content for social media.
Results over a 12-month period:
- 98% of all website visitors were new.
- Achieved a total of 53 pieces of media coverage and 9,896,137 opportunities to see.
- Followers increased by 150% on Instagram, 75% on LinkedIn and 24% on Twitter.
- 463 of Linkam’s website users were referred from social media, which is an average of 116 users per quarter.
Working with TSP has been a great experience. Their team have really helped focus and define a marketing strategy that has been both challenging and productive.