Latest Press Releases
- The Scott Partnership Appoints Director Of Client Services And Business Development In North America - Jul 2012
- Microsaic Systems Appoints The Scott Partnership To Support Growth Strategy - Jun 2012
- Manchester Evening News Editor Joins The Scott Partnership - May 2012
- The Scott Partnership Appoints Former Golley Slater Managing Director In New General Manager Role - Feb 2012
- Synergy Health (UK) Appoints The Scott Partnership To Support Hospital Sterile Services - Oct 2011
- Cheshire B2B Agency The Scott Partnership Announces Second Acquisition In Two Months In Continued Growth Strategy - Sep 2011
- Strong Organic Growth Fuels Acquisition For Cheshire B2B Business Marketing Agency The Scott Partnership - Jul 2011
- The Scott Partnership Launches Corporate Communications Practice In Line With Growth Strategy - Jul 2011
- The Scott Partnership Appointed By Greenphire, Leading Provider Of Clinical Payment And Technology Solutions - May 2011
- RICS Appoints The Scott Partnership As Media Representative In China - Apr 2011
- The Scott Partnership To Present Short Course On Marketing In Asia Pacific At Major Laboratory Science Show Pittcon 2011 - Dec 2010
- The Scott Partnership Expands Life Sciences Client Base With New Client, Prism Ideas - Dec 2010
- The Scott Partnership Appointed By PRECOS - Nov 2010
- The Scott Partnership Selected As Agency Of Record - Aug 2010
- Appointed By Leading Contract Research Organisation - Aug 2010
26 / 06 / 2012 - Microsaic Systems Appoints The Scott Partnership to Support Growth Strategy
Consultancy Appointed to Lead Strategic PR Campaign Aimed at Raising Brand Awareness and Engaging Stakeholders
Cheshire, UK (26 June 2012) - The Scott Partnership, a leading global business-to-business PR and marketing communications agency, has been appointed by Microsaic Systems to raise company and brand awareness. The agency was selected for its ethos and track-record for delivering effective, results-driven communications strategies to a number of global organisations in the life sciences sector, which was imperative to Microsaic System’s decision.
The Scott Partnership will support Microsaic System’s growth in the UK and US and increase the visibility of its innovative technology; the Microsaic 3500 MiD, the world’s first chip based mass spectrometer. A versatile and portable solution for bench chemists in medicinal chemist laboratories, it has been developed in collaboration with three major pharmaceutical companies and is simple and intuitive to use. It is 90% smaller than conventional mass spectrometers with fewer infrastructure requirements and can be configured and ready to use in one hour. The extremely robust system has a drastically reduced footprint, making it the ideal mass spectrometer for the modern laboratory.
Microsaic Systems is at a very exciting time in its development. It has revolutionised mass spectrometry by integrating key miniaturised components onto patented chip technologies called ionchip®, spraychip®, and vac-chip. The core technologies are chip-scaled versions of traditional mass spectrometry components which can be interchanged rapidly by the user, enabling greater adaptability and speed of use. The Scott Partnership will engage stakeholders around this innovation, raising awareness of and demand for the technology.
“The Scott Partnership has a proven track record for delivering successful results-driven communications campaigns in the life sciences markets globally and they will be able to raise awareness of the world’s first chip-based mass spectrometer and support our continuing growth,” said Professor Eric Yeatman, Acting CEO of Microsaic Systems. “We want to spread the message that mass spectrometry is now more accessible to more laboratories than ever before.”
Kath Darlington, CEO at The Scott Partnership, adds: “Our expertise and specialist knowledge of the industry will enable us to provide a PR campaign that raises awareness of Microsaic’s innovative technologies and strengthens its position in the marketplace as an industry leader. Microsaic is a key account win for the business in 2012 and will provide an excellent complement to our existing clients.”
This latest addition to The Scott Partnership’s client portfolio is a further step in the company’s on-going expansion, strengthening its customer base. Located near Manchester, UK, it was set up in 1996 as a specialist business-to-business PR consultancy for scientific and technology industries. Due to its expertise, specialisation and commitment to building strong and long-lasting relationships with clients and media, it has become one of the leading life sciences and technology communications consultancies with clients in the US, UK, mainland Europe and Asia.
About Microsaic Systems plc
Microsaic Systems plc is a high technology company developing and marketing next generation mass spectrometry (MS) instruments for the analysis of gaseous, liquid and solid samples. Microsaic has successfully miniaturised mass spectrometry by integrating the key MS components onto patented chip technologies called ionchip®, spraychip® and vac-chip. Microsaic’s MS products retain the speed and sensitivity of larger, conventional MS systems but are substantially smaller, lighter, consume less energy and have lower running costs. The Company’s first product, the Microsaic 3500 MiD®, was launched in January 2011 and is the world’s smallest MS system.
Microsaic Systems plc was established in 2001 to develop miniaturized MS instruments based on Micro-Electrical-Mechanical Systems (MEMS) originating at the highly regarded Optical and Semiconductor Devices Group at Imperial College London. Microsaic has subsequently established a large portfolio of 88 patents, of which 36 are granted. The Company has been based at headquarters in Woking, UK since September 2004 and was admitted to AIM, a market of the London Stock Exchange, in April 2011 (ticker: MSYS).
For further press information please contact: Sarah Evans, The Scott Partnership, 1 Whiteside, Station Road, Holmes Chapel, Cheshire. CW4 8AA, United Kingdom Tel: + 44 1477 539539 Fax: +44 1477 539540 mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Scott Partnership
Based near Manchester, UK, The Scott Partnership is a specialist business-to-business PR and marketing communications agency for the healthcare, life sciences, technology, environmental and chemical industries, which has grown to become one of the leading communications consultancies in Europe. Founded in 1996, the company’s accelerated growth plan has seen it establish offices in Boston and Shanghai in the past three years as well as recent acquisitions of life science agencies Kapler Communications Ltd and Phoenix Marcom Communications Ltd. It is soon to establish a base in India. In 2012, it entered PR Week’s Top 150 PR Consultancies league table.